The AzEIP Standards of Practice
AzEIP Program registration applies to the AzEIP Service Providing Agencies (DDD, ASDB, and AzEIP Team-Based Model programs), including their employees, contractors, and subcontractors, within the following core team disiplines; DSI, SC, PT, OT, SLP.
Independent contractors providing services to AzEIP-eligible children within these agencies must register as a program and as an individual.
The registration process:
- validates the program’s or provider’s involvement with early intervention,
- assists AzEIP in disseminating timely information to programs and providers,
- provides information about Arizona’s early intervention workforce.
Program Managers or Representatives: programs must be registered and updated twice a year:
- between October 1 and October 31
- between April1 and April 30
Enter your program email address and password to log into your account:
| Forgot your Password?|
Provide us the information below to have a new password emailed to you. Your temporary
will be emailed to you automatically if the email address matches what
is on file. Otherwise, you must contact us. You may email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (928) 523-8131.
If you think that program registration was completed for this program in the past, Please do not create a new program account. Instead, contact email@example.com to request access to information for your program.
Program registration will allow you to:
- Perform your semi-annual registration with AzEIP.
- Record the roles and hours of your staff.
- Update program contact information and services.
Please feel free to call us at (928) 523-8131 or e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have questions.
Security of your personal information is very important to us, and this form is
meant to authenticate your identity.
To register for a test or training, or to verify your status in the AzEIP Standards
of Practice please enter your Email Address and Password. You will then be allowed